Sunday, October 15, 2006

"Mommy, put your seatbelt back on please"

Monday, August 21, 2006
"Mommy, put your seatbelt back on please"
Current mood: impressed

Of course I don't know 100% for sure that the Chelation or Glutathione is the reason, but Michael is talking up a storm. Today he said to me "Mommy, put your seatbelt back on please". I had to take it off for second and when I put it back on, he said "thank you". He just REALLY seems to be talking more- complete sentences- more natural talking. I just never know what is going to come out of his mouth.

We were at the book store today and I told Michael he could go into the boys bathroom by himself- for the first time ever. I walked into the lady's room. He walks in and I ask him "aren't you going to go in the boy's room?". He says "Michael use the boy's room on Aug. 25th". That's the day his father is going to visit- and he is the only one who takes him in the boys room. He usually goes in the lady's room with me.

I couldn't believe he connected all those actions. Also, when we were at the bookstore with my 2 friends, Michael kept saying "let's go Dory". He was very aware of the 2 other people we were with and didn't want to leave them behind. Usually he couldn't care less- every man for himself. Oh ya- and right before that we all went for Thai food and Michael sat at the table for the whole meal- eating his food and playing with a magnadoodle. It was one of the best times at a restaurant.

I'm just so proud of him- he's dealing with everything so well.

Christine

No comments: