Sunday, October 15, 2006

Mixed Day

Friday, September 01, 2006
Mixed Day
Current mood: tired

Today we had our 5th visit to Dr. Imam's office for IV Chelation. Usually it takes about 2-5 minutes to get the IV in Michael. Today it took 20 min and 3 people to hold him down. I don't know why he was so upset. Afterwards, he sat wonderfully for 90 minutes- no problems. I really hope next week he does better. I hate to see him so upset.


He had a good week- talking and playing. Of course, I see him getting better and better- but I'm alittle biased. But, other people are saying things to me. About how well he is doing. I'm very proud of him. We went to this amusement park called Adventureland yesterday. Michael waited on line and went on a ton of rides. There was one point, when Michael was waiting in line for the ladybug rollercoaster and I sat on the bench waiting. I didn't even feel the need to keep my eyes on him every second. It was as if he was a typical child. He ran from ride to ride- kind of skipping. He does this when he's really happy. It was so cute. I'm glad we went and he was able to enjoy it soooo much.

Christine

No comments: