Friday, May 16, 2008

Three Strikes and You're Out!

We got some free tickets to the Mets game on May 10th. It was the official Autism Awareness Day, so I thought we would give it a try. Now, I'm a DIE HARD Yankee fan. But, I thought it would be nice for Michael to get to Shea before they bulldoze it. They are building a new stadium right next store.

After about 20 minutes Michael, Grandpa and I were ready to leave. Michael got into it alittle- routing for the other team- which was FINE with me :) After the game we drove through a Chinese neighborhood in Queens. There was one of those store where they sell things on the sidewalk and I commented that people were buying flowers. Michael said without hesitation "They are buying flowers for Mother's Day". WOW. Didn't expect him to say that. He just continues to amaze me.

Here are some pictures from that day: (and yes Michael got a haircut)




No comments: